Sorting by


Trump Reveals America’s Dark Secret


Theres a lot of secrecy about this terrifying event in American history.

In a recent statement, former President Donald Trump expressed his intention to declassify all records pertaining to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy if he were to be elected as president in 2024. Trump took to the platform Truth Social to announce his plans, emphasizing that it has been 60 years since the event and that the American people deserve to know the truth.

According to Newsmax, the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992 mandated the public release of all government records related to the assassination by October 2017, 25 years after the enactment of the law. While both Trump and President Joe Biden have released a substantial number of records, certain documents have been withheld due to national security concerns.


The White House recently disclosed that approximately 99% of the JFK assassination files have been made available, leaving only 1% undisclosed. However, the remaining documents have raised additional questions, particularly regarding the CIA’s knowledge of Lee Harvey Oswald’s alleged activities in communist Cuba.

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the nephew of JFK and son of Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, who was also assassinated during his presidential campaign in 1968, has been actively advocating for the release of all the documents. Kennedy Jr. argues that the assassination was a significant crime in American history, suggesting that government agencies were involved in a coup against democracy. He further alleges that the CIA not only played a role in the assassination but also participated in covering it up.

Newsweek reported that Roger Stone, a close advisor to Trump and a former aide to Richard Nixon, JFK’s opponent in the 1960 presidential race, mentioned in an interview on Real America’s Voice that Trump had reviewed some of the documents during the declassification process initiated in 2017. Stone stated that Trump found the contents so shocking that he refused to elaborate, simply stating that the truth would eventually come out. Trump subsequently left the matter for President Joe Biden to address.